Pitching should dominate MLB again this year. As I do my pitching research there are some truly exciting arms on the bump this season. Stroman is healthy, Jose is back in form and the usually names look set for dominance.
Pitchers I am most interested to see:
6. Taijuan Walker
8. Jameson Taillon (Please God by July)
….actually The Tribe has a really fucking nice rotation. Klubot, Carlos, Danny Boy, and I am calling the House break-out again.
Pitchers I will be stacking against in DFS:
1. Jeff LOLock
2. Every Rox pitcher at home
3. Miley and Paxton…maybe b2b??
4. Matz…until he proves he doesn’t suck
5. The Barves
7. The bottom end of all rotations have some nice fades tbh.
I am sure these lists could go on. I will continue to post plenty of MLB in this forum.
Who are you looking forward to seeing and fading this year?